Itinerary for Parikrama 2022
September 5th – 22nd, 2022
(This itinerary may vary slightly during the trip)
Day 1: Vrndavana internal Parikrama
Day 2: Radha Kunda
Day 3: Govardhan Parikrama
Day 4: Varsana
Day 5: Vrndavana external Parikrama
Day 6: Nandagram
Day 7: Loi Bazaar Shopping
Day 8: Travel to Bhubaneswar then Jagannatha Puri
Day 9: Gambhira, Siddha Bhakula
Day 10: Jagannatha-Ballabha Gardens, Gundica Mandir, Indradyumna Sarovara
Day 11: Tota-Gopinatha, Cakata-parvata, Hari dasa Thakura’s Samadhi
Day 12: Travel to Bhubaneswar then Mayapura
Day 13: Mayapur Candrodaya Mandir
Day 14: Yoga-pitha, Srivasa-angam
Day 15: Godrumadvip, Bhaktivinod Thakura’s residence
Day 16: Chaitanya Math
Day 17: Navadvipa, Jagannatha dasa Babaji’s Bhajana Kutir
Day 18: Jagannatha Mandira
Price* : A$ 850/-
(This is paid upfront to confirm your seat in the tour)
(Carry these amounts with you for use while on the ground)
- Allow approx. $250 for other internal travel.
- Allow $8-12 per night for accommodation
- Allow approx. AUD$ 250 for incidentals
*Prices are in Australian dollars and may vary slightly.
- The tour begins on the 5th of September in Vrindavana.
- It is up to the individual to organize their own international flights & transport to Vrindavana.
- If you would like to travel with us internationally, and then from Delhi to Vrindavana, please contact us.
- We organize all accommodation, transport in India and other bookings related to the tour.
- Please ensure that you have a passport with a valid Indian visa.