Itinerary for Karttika Parikrama 2017
Oct 16th – Nov 5th 2017
(This itinerary may vary slightly during trip)
Day 1: Mayapur Candrodaya Mandir
Day 2: Yoga-pitha, Srivasa-angam
Day 3: Godrumadvip, Bhaktivinod Thakura’s residence
Day 4: Govardhana Puja
Day 5: Chaitanya Math
Day 6: Navadvipa, Jagannatha dasa Babaji’s Bhajana Kutir
Day 7: Srila Prabhpada’s Disappearance Day
Day 8: Jagannatha Mandira
Day 9: Leave for train to Puri in the afternoon
Day 10: Day of rest. Jagannath Mandir in the evening.
Day 11: Gopastami, Gambhira, Siddha Bhakula
Day 12: Jagannatha-Ballabha Gardens, Gundica, Indradyumna Sarovara
Day 13: Tota-Gopinatha, Cakata-parvata, Hari dasa Thakura’s Samadhi
Day 14: Ekadasi, Travel to Bhubaneswar then fly to Delhi. Travel by taxi to Vrndavana to reach there in the evening.
Day 15: Vrndavana internal Parikrama
Day 16: Radha Kunda
Day 17: Govardhan Parikrama
Day 18: Varsana
Day 19: Vrndavana external Parikrama
- Tour fee : $500
- Overnight train from Kolkatta to Puri : $40
- Plane from Bhubaneswar to Delhi : $150
Total : A$ 690/-
(This is paid upfront to confirm your seat in the tour)
(Carry these amounts with you for use while on ground)
- Allow approx. $250 for other internal travel.
- Allow $8-12 per night for accommodation
- Allow approx. AUD$ 250 for incidentals
*Prices are in Australian dollars and may vary slightly.
- The tour begins on the 16th of October in Mayapura.
- It is up to the individual to organize their own international flights & transport to Mayapura. If you would like to travel with us internationally, and then from Kolkata to Mayapur, please contact us.
- We organize all accommodation, transport in India and other bookings related to the tour.
- Please ensure that you have a passport with a valid Indian visa.